BROWNS LAKE SANITARY DISTRICT
32288 BUSHNELL RD. BURLINGTON, WI
Browns Lake Sanitary District Meeting
Thursday August 13, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Browns Lake Sanitary District Commission will be held on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 4:00 PM at MPC, 120 E. Chestnut St., Burlington, Racine County, Wisconsin
*Limited citizen comments on agenda items will be allowed at the discretion of the commissioners as they are announced before commission discussions.
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Verify posting of the meeting
4. Approval of July 9, 2020 Meeting Minutes
5. Citizen Comments
6. Approval of Invoices/Bills
7. Report from Commissioners and Department Heads
DISCUSSION/POSSIBLE ACTION ON THE FOLLOWING:
8. Approval of posting of the land sale
9. Approval of 24hr recorder at meter station
10. Review employee status
11. Update on system maintenance projects
12. Update on #4 building
13. Trotter Report
14. Lake Committee Report
Submitted this 4th day of August 2020
Agenda is subject to change.
Due to Covid-19, we will not be permitting any citizens in person at the meeting. Please call the MPC office at (262) 661-4284 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting if you would like the teleconference number for the meeting.